Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > software or hardware won't recognize dev...
software or hardware won't recognize device

1520 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2020-01-02 02:52:59

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    MadnessMotorsABQ
    2019-12-14 00:04:01
     Hi, I am using MaxiSys Maxi PC Suit V1.11 on a Windows 10 pc.  I have an AutoLink AL329.  I am trying to update the software.  But no matter what I do, the software won't recognize the device.  I have started it with the device already in Upgrade Mode as it states when the program starts.  I have changed out connectors.  I have started MaxiSys and then connected the AL329.  But no matter what I do it will not recognize the device so I can't update it.  Can anyone please offer some assistance?

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    SAKZ

2020-01-02 00:40:14 (Reply to:MadnessMotorsABQ)

Same model device, same problem.

•   Level 7   
    (1593) points
    promaster

2020-01-02 01:39:24

The device need to be register first.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-01-02 02:52:59 (Reply to:MadnessMotorsABQ)

Delete what you installed off the CD and download the latest version Maxi PC Suite that lists your device.Before downloading and software suite hover the cursor over "model" for it to expand the model  list of scanners the program supports.It should be the top left one. The AL329 is just a low cost code reader that probably has free updates like a TS401 TPMS tool, so I don't believe it is necessary or even possible to register the device. Just make sure that when you open the program that you first select the proper tool that you have and want  to connect to PC so it recognizes the device when connected.

https://www.auteltech.com/download
  Total1 Pages